Senior Flutter Engineer
We are hiring a Mobile Engineer with the ambition to build a category-defining product and with a deep understanding of social applications to join our growing team at OneRoof, the hyper-local social network.
Over 100K residents living across NYC, Miami, and Dallas use OneRoof to meet, share info, buy sell items, help with pets, exchange resources, and build a sense of community at home. We are on a mission to unify and empower neighbors to create an essential social tissue, for healthier and more resilient urban living.
Our co-founders Selin Sonmez and Niko Georgantas exited their previous startup and are on Forbes 30 Under 30 list for Consumer Tech. We’re funded by investors like General Catalyst and Kleiner Perkins, and angel investors like Lars Rasmussen, co-founder of Google Maps who support our mission from the earliest days.
- Developing and releasing features that hundreds of thousands of users will use as the core function of our app
- Making frequent releases and monitoring performance
- Collaborating with our product team to craft efficient, performant, and delightful user experiences
- Maintaining the application's reliability
- Help to grow the team, by attracting top mobile dev talent.
- Enforcing best practices and automated quality assurance
- 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing mobile apps
- Excellent problem-solving skills and sense of ownership
- Embrace SOLID principles, design patterns, and clean code
- Good grasp of modern mobile UI concepts
- Experience in testing and delivering mobile apps using CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge or willingness to learn the Flutter Framework
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluency in English
- Adaptability in high growth, changing environments
- Bonus: Experience developing native mobile applications (iOS or Android)
- Bonus: Familiarity/involvement with open source projects
You’ll work in a value-driven, cross-functional, growth-minded environment of tech community leaders such as Efthymis Sarmpanis (our CTO), who leads Flutter Greek Community, or Paris Polyzos (our Head of Eng), who leads AzureHeads.
Life at OneRoof
Joining OneRoof is more than just a job.
We are bringing world’s largest social asset, community, in the world’s largest asset class, residential real estate.
Urban living has become more crowded yet more disconnected than ever, residents’ voices are being silenced by operators, and the only real interactions are those that escape beyond awkward eye contact in the elevator.
Connecting neighbors builds unity, empowerment, a support system, and a sense of belonging at home, where people predominantly spend their time.
We believe that over the next decade, residential buildings will be founded on social interactions, where the people are just as important as the space, where resources are shared, interests are aligned, and asset value fluctuates multidimensionally, including social bonds.
OneRoof is redefining how we live in a connected, unified, and empowered way in our built environment.
🚀 Are you ready to build the largest hyper-local network?
We’re looking for an individual with crazy motivation to build the largest hyper-local network in the world with us. If that sounds like you, email email@example.com with your resume, portfolio, and why you’re the best fit for this role. We’ll be on the lookout!
At OneRoof, we strive to build diverse teams that reflect the people we want to empower through our products, and we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, national origin, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, age, or disability.