New York, NY, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
All positions are fully remote from protected states in the eyes of abortion law (CA, CT, DE, IL, MA, NJ, NM, NY, CO, HI, MD, VT, and WA)
We are Hey Jane, a virtual reproductive and sexual health clinic that always puts patients first.
From day one, we've been committed to providing safe, discreet medication abortion treatment—and have helped more than 30,000 people get the care they need. Today, we offer a range of reproductive and sexual health care services from the comfort and convenience of your phone. Our in-house clinical care team, composed of board certified doctors, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, and patient care advocates, is just a text message away. We’re committed to helping our patients get safe, discreet, judgment-free virtual health care, from a team that truly cares.
Our Practice Manager will manage our telehealth clinic to ensure that clinic operations run smoothly and efficiently on a daily basis. The ideal hire will be comfortable supervising clinical and non-clinical co-workers, executing operational initiatives, and adapting to day to day needs. They will feel empowered to solve problems quickly to ensure high quality patient and provider experience and have the empathy to understand and align needs across a diverse set of team members.
Who You Are:
- 5+ of professional experience with healthcare, operations, consulting, administration or similar environment
- 2+ years of experience in people management within a clinical setting
- Action-oriented and creative problem-solver
- Loves mentorship, team-development, and culture building
- Enthusiasm for execution, with flexible and positive attitude
- Thinks proactively to needs of the clinical team and our patients and adapts to unexpected tasks
- Team player with proven ability to manage cross-functional interests
- Strong communication skills, structured and empathetic
What You'll Do:
- Supervise a clinical and support team of 15+ people and oversee clinical onboarding of new team members
- Ownership of day-to-day clinic operations including staff scheduling and coordination, working with pharmacy partners, and solving escalated or complex patient partner issues
- Manage “keep the lights on” tasks such as holiday coverage, PTO requests, and payroll
- Partner with the clinical leadership and team on the execution of clinical operational initiatives including efficiency recommendations, scheduling optimizations, and time management strategies
- Manages team licensing and continuing education requirements for existing and new states
- Motivate, manage and monitor staff performance, promote ongoing professional development, build team culture values, and ensure high eNPS
- Assist with launch and maintenance of new partnerships, markets, and services
- Collaborate and communicate across teams including Clinical, Operations, Product, and Marketing to achieve key business objectives
- This role will report to our VP of Product and Operations
At Hey Jane, we work towards the vision of having equitable healthcare, changing the status quo, and rebuilding the way people experience healthcare—and bring that same vision to our workplace. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive environment, and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience.