Head of Clinical Operations
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
All positions are fully remote from protected states in the eyes of abortion law (CA, CT, DE, IL, MA, NJ, NM, NY, CO, HI, MD, VT, and WA)
We are Hey Jane, a virtual reproductive and sexual health clinic that always puts patients first.
From day one, we've been committed to providing safe, discreet medication abortion treatment—and have helped more than 30,000 people get the care they need. Today, we offer a range of reproductive and sexual health care services from the comfort and convenience of your phone. Our in-house clinical care team, composed of board certified doctors, advanced practice clinicians, nurses, and patient care advocates, is just a text message away. We’re committed to helping our patients get safe, discreet, judgment-free virtual health care, from a team that truly cares.
- Live for building efficient, scalable processes – and seeing them through implementation
- Think systematically, breaking down complicated problems into manageable initiatives
- Strong ability to prioritize and focus on the most impactful details
- Learn quickly, becoming an expert in new topics without shying away from technical details
- Communicate persuasively, helping others understand and believe in your ideas
- Have 2-5 years of consulting experience, or something like it
- Strong analytical skills, with comfort making data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in Excel/Google sheets required
- Thrive in very dynamic and fast-moving environments
- (Optional) Have experience in healthcare, working with payers
- Oversee the design and implementation of Hey Jane’s innovative insurance program, pushing the boundaries of financial access for digital health patients. Including...
- Creating and executing a scalable playbook for launching new plans
- Designing efficient processes to incorporate insurance eligibility and billing into our existing operational workflows
- Manage a billing specialist to ensure excellent rates of collection from plans
- Work closely with our Business Development team to incorporate new strategic partnership opportunities into our clinical operations
- Collaborate with Product to inform the creation of new tools and automations to improve patient and provider experience
- Build a strong working relationship with our clinical team to seamlessly understand and implement process solutions
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to drive continuous improvementLead strategic security and compliance initiatives
At Hey Jane, we work towards the vision of having equitable healthcare, changing the status quo, and rebuilding the way people experience healthcare—and bring that same vision to our workplace. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive environment, and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience.