Clinical Operations Manager
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
All positions are fully remote from protected states in the eyes of abortion law (CA, CT, DE, IL, MA, NJ, NM, NY)
Hey Jane is healthcare, on your own terms. As the most-trusted virtual clinic offering telemedicine abortion care, we’re proudly putting the power back in people’s hands by providing care that’s private, safe, supportive, accessible, and convenient—for less than half the average in-clinic cost of a medication abortion.
Our innovative Complete Care model utilizes technology for unparalleled layers of support: medical, emotional, and social. Not only do eligible patients get FDA-approved medications delivered to their door, but our experienced clinical care team is always just a call or text away and all of our patients have access to our first-of-its-kind peer-to-peer community forum. Since 2021, Hey Jane has helped more than 25,000 patients get the care they need. And this is only the beginning; soon, we will reimagine care for even more common but underserved treatments, with the ultimate goal of becoming the most trusted healthcare company out there—one that pushes the boundaries of access with convenient, inclusive, and patient-driven care.
- Live for building efficient, scalable processes – and seeing them through implementation
- Think systematically, breaking down complicated problems into manageable initiatives
- Strong ability to prioritize and focus on the most impactful details
- Learn quickly, becoming an expert in new topics without shying away from technical details
- Communicate persuasively, helping others understand and believe in your ideas
- Have 2-5 years of consulting experience, or something like it
- Strong analytical skills, with comfort making data-driven decisions
- Proficiency in Excel/Google sheets required
- Thrive in very dynamic and fast-moving environments
- (Optional) Have experience in healthcare, working with payers
- Oversee the design and implementation of Hey Jane’s innovative insurance program, pushing the boundaries of financial access for digital health patients. Including...
- Creating and executing a scalable playbook for launching new plans
- Designing efficient processes to incorporate insurance eligibility and billing into our existing operational workflows
- Manage a billing specialist to ensure excellent rates of collection from plans
- Work closely with our Business Development team to incorporate new strategic partnership opportunities into our clinical operations
- Collaborate with Product to inform the creation of new tools and automations to improve patient and provider experience
- Build a strong working relationship with our clinical team to seamlessly understand and implement process solutions
- Monitor and analyze key metrics to drive continuous improvementLead strategic security and compliance initiatives
At Hey Jane, we work towards the vision of having equitable healthcare, changing the status quo, and rebuilding the way people experience healthcare—and bring that same vision to our workplace. We’re an equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive environment, and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience.
See more open positions at Hey Jane
Something looks off?