Member Care Specialist
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Dogdrop is a fast-growing, dog care start-up building the largest network of dog daycares in the world. Our convenient physical locations and walk-up mobile services are designed to give pet parents flexible access to quality dog care from a brand they know and trust—anytime, anywhere.
As a Dogdrop Member Care Specialist, your focus day-to-day will be to ensure that every customer utilizing our service (new and old) feels welcomed, taken care of, and trusts us to provide their dog with the best care possible.
- The Member Care Specialist is the primary point of contact and care for dog parents and prospective new members, both in person and via our messaging platform. Your primary responsibilities will be to:
- make dogs and their parents feel so loved and cared for they never want to go to any other dog daycare.-warmly and genuinely greet each person who walks into Dogdrop or who messages us
- check-in/check-out dogs efficiently and with care
- provide fun feedback about each dog to parents every day, and to report on anything parents need to know about their dog (bathroom/sickness/feedings/behavioral concerns, etc.)
- engage with parents around our daily, weekly, and monthly activities
- provide extra attention to our brand new members during their free week and first 30 days
- productively communicate with location management, droperators and flex team members to ensure everyone is on the same page about each dog and parent’s needs and situation
- answer any questions parents may have or refer them to the team member who is best suited to help them
- introduce new customers to the Good Fit Test process and help make all new customers feel welcomed and cared for
- respond to ALL customer communications in a timely, accurate, caring, and professional manner
- understand our administrative portal very well so you can help parents with any issues that arise
- update and manage member account informationhelp with billing issuesreport technical issues to our technical support team so they can be resolved
- assist with Dogdrop physical product sales (walk-ins, help with packaging online orders, etc
- assist with Dogdrop events to help engage with current members and acquire new ones
- You are extremely organized, execution and task oriented, proactive, and very personable. You’re willing to lend a helping hand wherever needed, but know what your priorities are and how to accomplish them each day.
- You know what parents want to see and hear, and you know how to handle each individual interaction as needed to keep parents happy.
- You understand that while your job requires creativity, upholding our brand is of the utmost importance. You know how to help people feel good about our brand.
- You are outgoing, have a genuine love for dogs and animal welfare, and are excited to be the smiling face of Dogdrop at our front desk.
SUCCESS IN THIS ROLE
- Customers keep talking about how friendly and helpful you are
- No message from parents goes unanswered, and in fact none are left for more than a minute or two without a response
- We start getting more positive reviews about our service
- Customers are reposting content of all our activities
- We have more dogs per day
- We keep customers longer
- We close new members faster