Clinical Trials Associate
AOA Dx is developing the next frontier in early-stage cancer detection through its pioneering work in glycolipids and proprietary biomarker technology. Our revolutionary tumor marker ganglioside platform, GlycoLocate™, is paving the way for life-saving early cancer detection. In a first of its kind, AOA Dx is developing AKRIVIS GD™, an early-stage liquid biopsy test for ovarian cancer.
AOA Dx is seeking a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as a Senior Clinical Trial Associate. This role is integral to the success of our clinical studies, with a primary focus on site communication, increasing recruitment and fostering enthusiasm about the OVERT clinical study. This position may require some travel. AOA Dx is a fast-paced startup looking for individuals excited to roll up their sleeves to do hands on problem solving that contributes directly to the organization’s goals and vision.
This role offers a unique opportunity to directly impact patient outcomes by facilitating the success of cutting-edge clinical trials. If you are a motivated individual looking for a challenging and dynamic role, we encourage you to apply and be part of our mission to advance ovarian cancer research.
- Assist in the identification and selection of clinical trial sites.
- Maintain regular communication with investigative sites and provide support as needed.
- Assist in the negotiation and management of site contracts and budgets.
- Assist in the close-out of clinical sites, including the collection of essential documents and resolution of outstanding issues
- Conduct quality reviews of the TMF
- Review clinical processes to actively identify continuous improvement opportunities and enhance operational efficiency
- Vendor management
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) or equivalent combination of education and work experience in science related field
- 3+ years of Clinical Operations experience working for a pharma, biotech or CRO
- Familiarity with document filing/management in an electronic Trial Master File preferred
- Knowledge of clinical terminology
- Strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling, and meeting deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, verbal, and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe
- Ability to manage confidential information with discretion
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (e.g., CFR, GCP)
- Demonstrated growth in acquiring new skills and understanding new concepts
- Ability to work in fast paced environment on multiple simultaneous projects
The salary range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000 per year, which factors in various geographic regions. The actual compensation and seniority level for this position will be determined based on relevant experience and qualifications.
AOA Dx offers competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, group health, dental, and vision insurance, 100% employee sponsored life and disability benefits, monthly cell phone reimbursement, and a 401k plan with employer match.
For consideration, please apply via LinkedIn or email us with your resume referencing CTA in the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We foster an environment where all people are afforded the freedom to pursue their passions without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation or expression, age, disability or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.