About AOA Dx Inc.
AOA Dx is developing the next frontier in early-stage cancer detection through its pioneering work in glycolipids and proprietary biomarker technology. Our revolutionary tumor marker ganglioside platform, GlycoLocate™, is paving the way for life-saving early cancer detection. In a first of its kind, AOA Dx has developed AKRIVIS GD™, an early-stage liquid biopsy test for ovarian cancer.
AOA Dx is seeking a motivated scientist to support platform development for the detection and quantification of gangliosides. The ideal candidate will be an individual contributor who will design and execute scientific experiments, provide expertise on glycosphingolipid biochemistry both in vivo and in vitro contexts. The candidate will engage in collaborative work within multidisciplinary project teams in our dynamic diagnostic discovery environment.
- Provide expertise and support in formulating experimental design and platform integration of optimized glycosphingolipid measurement in blood, cell lysate, and tissue
- Design validation assays for quantitative and semi-quantitative immunoassay platforms to demonstrate specificity, sensitivity and practicality
- Plan, execute, and analyze laboratory experiments in a safe and timely manner with moderate supervision
- Compile, manage, and interpret data analyses and communicate the findings effectively to the manager
- Generate technical reports, summaries, and quantitative analyses
- Effectively communicate results to internal and external team collaborators
- Perform literature searches and stay updated on current scientific advancements in the specialized field
- Attend scientific conferences and contribute to scientific journals
- Play an active role in identifying and resolving technical problems relating to conducting scientific experiments
- PhD in chemistry, biochemistry, molecular biology, or cancer biology, with a focus on glycospingholipids
- Relevant thesis or practical experience will be considered for MS candidates
- Proven track record of peer-reviewed publications related to the analysis of gangliosides or other glycosphingolipids
- Proficiency in conducting and analyzing in vitro immunoassays
- Excellent working knowledge of ELISA
- Working knowledge of mass spectrometry and lipidomics
- Strong problem solving and creative scientific skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Effective multitasking capabilities for handling of concurrent projects
- Clear and concise communication of technical and conceptional information, both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated aptitude for acquiring new skills and concepts
Salary: $105,000 - $125,000
Location: Denver, CO
AOA Dx offers competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, a monthly healthcare stipend, 100% employee sponsored life and disability benefits, monthly cell phone reimbursement, and a 401k plan.