Life Sciences Project Manager
About AOA Dx Inc.
AOA Dx is developing the next frontier in early-stage cancer detection through its pioneering work in glycolipids and proprietary biomarker technology. Our revolutionary tumor marker ganglioside platform, GlycoLocate™, is paving the way for life-saving early cancer detection. In a first of its kind, AOA Dx is developing AKRIVIS GD™, an early-stage liquid biopsy test for ovarian cancer.
AOA Dx is seeking a driven and proven Project Manager with experience in the biotech field to join our team and oversee project management and development milestones for AOA Dx. This position will be a critical driver of team success, ensuring key initiatives are planned and met. The successful candidate will report to the Vice President of Platform Development.
· Lead projects from requirements definition through deployment, identifying schedules, scopes, budget estimations, and implementation plans, including risk mitigation
· Communicate with scientists and researchers to develop sound assay development timelines and milestones
· Manage multiple different scientific projects at once and track all progress and milestones against stated timelines.
· Proficiency in Smartsheet or other relevant project management software
· Coordinate internal and external resources to ensure that projects adhere to scope, schedule, and budget
· Analyze project status and, when necessary, revise the scope, schedule, or budget to ensure that project requirements can be met
· Track project milestones and progress in Smartsheet or other relevant project management software
· Facilitate change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget
· Collaborate with stakeholders to present and communicate project updates and status in company-wide forums Communicate project status to stakeholders and key project participants
· Establish and maintain relationships with relevant client stakeholders, providing day-to-day contact on project status and changes
· Stay aware of company goals and strategies to ensure projects align with business priorities
· Facilitate and encourage collaboration across departments to ensure projects are completed successfully
· Delegate work to team members based on skills and expertise
· Optimize project deliverables, schedule, and budgeting
· Work with proposal teams to develop cost estimates and project plans
· Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field, preferably in biochemistry or chemistry
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification preferred
· 3+ years’ project management experience in biotech, diagnostics, or a related field
· Ability to strategically plan and manage budgets
· Use project management software to track multiple work streams
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and relevant analytical software
· Excellent problem solving and creative scientific skills
· Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
· Effective handling of simultaneous projects
· Ability to clearly present technical and conceptual information verbally and in writing
· Demonstrated growth in acquiring new skills and understanding new concepts
AOA Dx offers competitive benefits, including unlimited PTO, a monthly healthcare stipend, 100% employee sponsored life and disability benefits, monthly cell phone reimbursement, and a 401k plan.
Salary: $80,000 - $90,000 commensurate with experience
Location: Denver, CO